Analpram HC® Cream 2.5%
For your patient’s hemorrhoids
- Features the DUAL ACTION of a topical anesthetic and a proven anti-inflammatory agent
- HYDROCORTISONE—Proven anti-inflammatory and vasoconstrictive effects
- PRAMOXINE—Provides rapid relief from hemorrhoid-related anorectal pain, itching, and burning in as little as 2-5 minutes1
Thank you for watching the presentation about Analpram HC® Cream 2.5%. We hope you find the information valuable. Please fill out the form on the right to request a call from a representative and to receive samples and Patient Savings Cards.
Put out the fire of hemorrhoids with the included applicator
- Medicine is applied right where it’s needed
- Easy and hygienic
- 1 oz tube includes multi-port applicator
||Applicator holes spaced for optimal medication delivery
*By gastroenterologists and colorectal surgeons.4
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Topical corticosteroids are indicated for the relief of inflammatory and pruritic manifestations
of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses. Topical corticosteroids are contraindicated in those
patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any of the components of the preparation. Use may
produce reversible hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis suppression. May cause local adverse
reactions including burning, itching, irritation, and dryness.
Pregnancy: Teratogenic Effects: Pregnancy Category C
You are encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA.
Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
REFERENCE: 1. Woodson JM. The role of low potency steroids in day-to-day practice. Skin Aging (sup). 2009(December):3-6.
2. Everhart JE. Burden of Digestive Diseases in the United States Report. https://www.niddk.nih.gov/about-niddk/strategic-plans-reports/Pages/burden-digestive-diseases-in-united-states-report.aspx#CHAPTER13. Accessed August 23, 2016.
3. Mayo Clinic. Hemorrhoids: Causes. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hemorrhoids/basics/causes/con-20029852. Accessed September 1, 2016.
4. Symphony Health Solutions. PrescriberSource™. 12 months ending October 2018.